17 March 2006

Fridays are for Farewell

At least for me.

Fraro is currently winging her way home, so this will be the last entry from me. I hope you've enjoyed the fill ins I've done.

Took Dante to the vet for a followup visit because his eyes were still a little goopy. More lovely medicine has been issued to force down his throat. Life for the next few days will likely be filled with much sulking from him.

I don't know if I'll keep Kammat the Odd up. I only created it while diagnosing some problems with Fraro's layout, and I'm not one for a lot of talking anyway. I duno, we'll see.

Fraro asked me to give you the list of her yarn conquests while away that she was trying to get on the plane:

7 balls of crap yarn
2 skeins of dead muppet yarn
1 tshirt
7 skeins of unwound yarn
13 yarncakes of wound yarn
1 Singer seam ripper
2 unknit yarncakes I brought from DC to nowhere back to DC aka
Frarochvia has Birthday Hat Anxiety
1 crystal vase
1 felted bag pattern
1 hat
3 Lily Sugar and Cream skeins for Sockapaloooza Pal
1 scarf
2 cascade 220 sophie purses
20 emery boards
1 manos booga bag
1 bartlettyarns bag
1 alterknits bag
1 sweater shaver
1 felted hat pattern
15 pairs of metal needles
2 pairs of bamboo needles I brought
1 skein of Rowan Kidsilk Haze that is (way too slowly) being turned
into Birthday Scarf


Where she's putting the Patridge in a Pear Tree I have no clue whatsoever.

Take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home