07 July 2006

Work

Today was a wonderful day. It was the first day of work, and I wasn't bored for a minute, truthfully. It turns out that I was placed in the one office on campus, perhaps, where my officemate spoke fluent ASL and had deaf parents, though he himself was hearing. Crazy!

I mean, really, what're the odds of that?

Wonderful.

It's a good experience to have office chat and yakking.

I spent all day working on CVs, and it's plain to see why they brought me in, with all the work that's necessary, and it takes so much time to do each item!

Photo 843.jpg

This is the view from the lounge... gorgeous. I find the painting to be fascinating, and I can't help but wonder how I would translate the feel of it in a yarnly medium... I'll have to take pictures with the real camera.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Yay to have a good work environment!

That painting is very cool. Looks like it would be quite a challenge to translate to fiber.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. Sandman said...

A JOB! Congrats! :) Lucky you on the officemate as well-- we should all be so lucky.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Dave Daniels said...

Yes, ditto on the congrats! It sounds like a cool work environment. Lucky you. And office chat, too? Keep that to a minimum, don't want to get into trouble. [teasing]

5:52 AM  
Blogger Tiphanie said...

Cool painting! - I'll have to visit you so you can show me the painting. :)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home