24 July 2006

Hat Hat Hat

Protohat #3

Hat #3 this morning, made with Sugar n Cream yarn in Hot Pink. This is being knitted up with the Chic Knits bucket hat pattern.

I wish my progress would be greater, but oh well. It's pretty!

Think the contrast color (just a small band above the brim, and a crocheted flower) should be white? Or tan? Or black?

BTW, I'm loving everyone's questions! I'll be answering all of them here sometime this week, and the contest will stay open until Wednesday because I'm awesome like that. Keep them coming!

3 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

It looks fascinating :0

3:59 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Of course I will vote for black. :D

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

Thanks for posting the link to the pattern...I may have missed that earlier. I may need to order this, it looks like a fun hat!

Ann

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home