16 July 2006

For the love of cotton

Photo 907.jpg

Hm, do you think I might have acquired a little bit of cotton yarn today? Gramma and I went to Michael's and Walmart in pursuit of two things, 1) enough yarn to make a Sitcom Chic, and 2) red yarn.

I struck out on the latter, but did find a small mountain of hot pink Sugar 'n Cream at Michael's the better to be chic and not too cold inside at work.

You know, just as soon as I cast on.

And enough yarn for three hats may or may not have fallen into the basket, as well.

I'm still working on the second hat. It's still a brim. It'll be a hat very very soon, I'm almost to the point where I switch from the tiny needles to the bigger ones and that will make it go that much faster. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

It's 100s here. I need to turn the air on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Cookie said...

Cotton yarn is our friend. ;^)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I can't believe you survived so long before turning on the air!!

Dry cool breezes. Ahhhhh...

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home