10 July 2006

Confessions of a Knitting Traitor

Photo 758.jpg


I have learned how to crochet. The world has not ended. Yet.

I've been learning in order to make round things, and to make some of the stuff in the Happy Hooker book, and more especially because I couldn't teach my mother how to crochet if I didn't know how to crochet. I've been having fun! I can't say I prefer it to knitting at all, but it's a great thing to know how to do.

And all those crochet books I've been reading! I'll have talk about these sometime soon. Not today though.

Today, the shock of my crocheting is enough.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

*gasp*
*thud*

2:09 PM  
Blogger Tiphanie said...

Aiee!!!!! Crochet! You're HOOKED with a HOOK!!!!!!!!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home