13 June 2006

Tuesdays are for Self Portraits



Once again, apologies for the bad pictures. But this is what I woke up to this morning, covered in catchen. There was the baba, in my face and wobbling around.




There was the Picasso, on my head and wanting me to settle down so he could put his paws back into my hair.





And there was the Matisse, putting my legs to sleep.

Ah, life with catchen.

With all the excitement of the last several days, I decided that today would be a fake Saturday, where the most challenging thing I would do all day would be picking up Benkei and answering emails. I knit and knit and knit, wore catchen, and watched DVDs and TV programs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Fake Saturdays are wonderful... lucky you!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Tiphanie said...

Saturdays are niceee--- except when I'm hungover. Eep!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home