16 May 2006

Tuesdays are for Self Portraits



The first rule is that it hurts.
The second rule is that it hurts.
The third rule is that it's a question of how much it hurts, not whether it hurts.



The fourth rule is that doing things like packing makes it hurt. A lot more.
The fifth rule is that picking up things is painful.
The sixth rule is to be ridiculously grateful for people like Verde, who will unscrew things for me.



The seventh rule is that it's incurable.
The eighth rule is to accept that, somehow.
The ninth rule is that when it hurts, it hurts. And if I can't knit, I can't knit.



The tenth rule is to look forward to all the knitting I will be able to do once I no longer have to deal with boxes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Carpal tunnel??

11:14 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

I have the exact same scar in the exact same spot!!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home