26 April 2006

Wednesdays are for Wish Lists


Kahlo, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.

She already has a Kahlo, you're thinking. Why is this picture in this post, other than the oo! cat! pretty! factor?

It's because I wish Kahlo would make up her mind.

Is she ILikeYou Kahlo, insatiably attached to me, rubbing all over my legs every possible moment, parking herself under my chin, mrrphing and making weird squeaky noises as I hold her in my arms, skritch her neck, rub her head until she purrrrrrs?

Or is she IHateYou Kahlo, swatting my hand with a clawed paw if I invade her terrority (it's not a territory at this point, catstaff, I TERROR you and the zone around me is my TERRORity. Get with the program), resulting in manymanymanymanymanymany and did I say? manymanymanymany itchy itchy scratches? I so love it when I need something that happens to be in close proximity to her, like the remote control or a needle, and it becomes a battle of the scratches. Kahlo: 14, hapless stupid terrorfied catstaff: 0.

This morning I woke up to ILOVESYOUCATSTAFF Kahlo, who was lolling all over my feet and loving on them and many other things I really wanted to know as little as possible about.

What will I come home to?

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hmm - Feline Multiple Personality Disorder??

4:26 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

There will be affection, catstaff. But on MY TERMS.

:) Catstaff. I love it.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home