12 April 2006

Wednesdays are for Wish Lists

And for a small nation's worth of something something something in the sinuses. I'm just saying. Go sinus infections!

I did make progress on the sock, though:




The new Knitty came out just now, and I already picked out yarn from The Stash:


Hedera, in the skein, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



in order to make Hedera socks!



I think they'll be really cute. And soft. And cushy. And I feel brave enough to try them, after learning I can really make socks! And it's fun! I just hope my sockpal likes the socks I'm making for her. They're not frilly and fancy because Sockpal is not a frilly or fancy person... But still, overall, quite glad I joined SockapalOOOza because of the whole if I'd never had joined, I would not be making Hedera socks! Because I would still be afraid of socks. So.

O! Wish list! Right. I know Jamesey was designed for a boy but I like this a lot, and my second favorite sweater is similar to design to this. My only problem, of course, is what size to make it, because um, the chest measurement in my favorite sweater is a 40, but my waist is a 28 and my hips are 38, so I don't need a SACK.




I think that the horizonal stitch line should be removed, and it'd be perfect.

I also would like to wish that you know, my sinuses were populated with nothing more exciting than whatever normally resides in sinuses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Sending you healthy sinus thoughts!! I hate the feeling that you could diagram your sinuses on your own face freehand with a marker... just not a good sign...

10:17 PM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Hey Frarochvia -- thanks for the nice compliment. :) I love that gansey, as well ... and the socks ... so much knitting, so little time!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home