15 April 2006

Saturdays are for SockapalOOOza


Nonfooted view, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



All done! All done! As of 11pmish tonight I am allllllllllll done with the First Sock. One week of knitting, much of it while I was sick, is a Good Thing. Not the sick. The relatively quick progress, and the learning curve and all.


Side view. ooh!, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



The more important question is: does the sock I spent a week on fit?


SockapalOOOza sock: done!, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



I'm happy to report that it does! And there's plenty of room for a larger foot, which my sockpal has.

1 Comments:

Blogger urs said...

good 4 u! after all, what is life without a good pair of socks?

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home