30 April 2006

Picasso and the bag


I thought I was making this Cascade Pastaza bag for myself. I like the contrast of the strap against the body, don't you?



I am told by Picasso that I am sadly mistaken. This bag is not for me, and he has no idea what gave me the impression that it was.



He has taken to hugging and sleeping and snuggling with the bag. I do not know why, and baba doesn't know what the big deal is, but I do know that Picasso's love is true and his claws are entrenched.



He would prefer that I ceded control of it to him, I imagine. Given I am merely the catstaff. The catstaff with a mysterious, entrancing, and neverending wool buffet.




A napping Picasso is the cutest thing ever. Even if I sort of need the bag to keep knitting at it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Looks like the bag's a hit! Cute sleepy cat photos.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh man, how could you be so mean as to take that away from him?! He's so adorable.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Ohhh, such warm kitteny goodness!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Deaf258 said...

That's so cute! And a knitter?

You're definitely going on my list of links!!! ;)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home