14 April 2006

Friday Friday Friday!

I forgot to upload pictures. I forgot to take any of happy rather healthy feeling me. I forgot pictures of the sock, which is now ready for the st st part of the toe. Yay!

But I did remember to watch Dean Cain for 2 hours. And spend 2 hours on the sofa with catchen catchen catchen catchen whilst knitting said sock.

Man, I feel *so* much better it's insane. It's like maybe I really had never gotten fully cured the last time, and I had been walking around for the last 2 months with some infecton in the sinuses. I'm not kidding. The difference after 4 days of antibiotics is crazy.

I'm only sorry that I could not see Kay and Ann today... I still don't have much of a voice but does it matter?

It's all in the little things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling so much better!! Yay!! I'm sure the catchen know that's all because of their efforts. :)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home