20 April 2006

Emergency sock surgery!


Emergency sock surgery!, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.

I had big plans for posting my G in the ABC Along that I am terribly frightfully totally behind for, but the truth is I feel totally faceplanty today, and the only thing I can do that's halfway coherent is to talk about, in great pride, the emergency sock surgery I MacGyvered with two paperclips. I realized that I'd messed up the ribbing at some point and a simple dropdown would not work because the problem was to do with some of the yummy shreddy shreddy shreddy SHREDDY yarn having shredded itself into an incoherent mess at some point. Rip rip rip! Two rows gone. But I knew I couldn't pick up the stitches with the needle, because there lay shredhell. So I asked for two paperclips from the nice front desk guy, mutilated the clips, and did not lose a single stitch! I am so proud of myself.

It's the little things sometimes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Extreme knitting at its finest. :)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Peevish said...

Hee hee. Faceplanty. I love it!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home