02 March 2006

Standard Uninspired Knitting Project

Last night I finished the Manos bag at work! Not yet the i-cord strap, but I'll do that tomorrow or this weekend or something. I was going to take pictures last night but there was a small problem of my getting home after 9 PM, washing my hair, putting on PJs, getting on the sofa, eating some sorbet and promptly going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsleep. The catchen were very happy to have a lump to fur on. I was a little bit too tired to have an opinon on the matter.

I was going to start knitting Mary's purse with the modifications that Norma came up with, but the whole falling asleep on the sofa thing got in the way. Luckily I have my Standard Uninspired Knitting Project with me today at work, which is just some bright pink acrylic Cascade yarn being knit up on 5mm Addis in a 2x2 rib. The idea is to start the base and a couple rounds of the Sophie purse tonight... assuming I stay awake.

Squee! I just found out that I get to see Ann and Kay of Mason-Dixon Knitting as they go on their mini book tour because they're stopping at both DC area knit shops in mid April! I'm looking forward to that! And of course, looking forward to their book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home