27 March 2006

Project Spectrum



I've had a lot of fun with the color theme of Project Spectrum this month, which are pink and red. I have no trouble finding these colors in my life and in my knitting!


Still life: scarves in a bowl, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



I have just a few neckscarves and am certainly not well known for wearing a scarf every single day. Certainly not! But if I did, these are the pinks and reds I found. Just a couple scarves, right?


Knitted Pinkly Goodness, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



These are the pink stuff I've knitted. Kindly avert your eyes from the glaring Second Legwarmer Syndrome. Currently I'm really loving the Manos bag and I definitely am excited to see how Birthday Bag turns out when I finish it which should be tonight or tomorrow, ooo the excitement.


Fraro has taste. Honest., originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



Here's Birthday Yarn, in Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted, and I don't remember right now the name exactly but look at it! Pretty!


Pink! Eyelash! Chenille!, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



This yarn is still frightening, isn't it?



Picasso Bowls, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



In the apartment, I don't have a lot of red things, but one of them is the bigass red bowl that Matisse and Picasso like to nap in.



red!, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



And here's my RED bathroom. Whee! What do you mean, it's not a complete view of the bathroom? Heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Verde said...

Sophie purse's lovely. Hope my version will look good also -

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home