26 March 2006

Look! It's Debbie Stoller!


Stitch n Bitch, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



I managed to drag myself out of the apartment long enough to take the metro to Knit Happens where Debbie Stoller was signing books and whatnot.


Stitch n Bitch Nation, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



And I even managed to have a conversation with her!


Stitch n Bitch: Happy Hooker, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



It's always weird to talk to people in person. Especially if it's an author, never mind the author of the first knittage book you ever read.


Hey! It's Debbie Stoller!, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.



But it was nice! And lovely! And I have signed books! And I feel like I brushed with fame. Knittage fame.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Verde said...

Whoo! Stoller! You must be tickled pink! :)

Spill the details! Put the signed book on display!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home