29 March 2006

Felting is Fun


Birthday Bag, pre-felting, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.

Felting is still fun. It's like MAGIC where a scary floppy mess somehow acquires shape! Heft! Strength! And all you had to do was throw it in the washing machine. But first: Pre-felting, Birthday Bag had a really pretty texture, didn't it? I love those colors.


Birthday Bag's blob, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.

Pre-felting, it was definitely crazy wide and blobbular.


Birthday Bag Blocks!, originally uploaded by Frarochvia.


Post-felting! I'm using the box my mother sent me last month when I was sick. I understand that this wasn't what the box was intended for, but it was the only thing I had that would fit the bag's size. And? WATERPROOF! Bonus. I want only eleventy squintillion more of those really cool boxes that make blocking so easy. Isn't the bag pretty and textured? And perfectly rectangular and nonblobbular!


This picture shows the colors of the bag better. Quite variegated isn't it? I love it. One thing down, two more to go, for Birthday. Which is Monday next. Eep. The Birthday Scarf is halfway done at minimum and Birthday Hat isn't even begun. But I have plenty of time! Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home