08 February 2006

Wednesdays are for Wish Lists



I think this felted hat with flowers would be terribly cute in the spring with a dress. It'd be fun, anyway, and I bet I could manage to include every color of every jacket I own. Hee!



And while this beret may seem terribly simple, frankly I lovelovelovelovelove my tan angora beret and is it possible to find anything like that in another color in the stores anymore? Nooooooooooooooo. I've never really loved the scratchy stiff wool stuff, but the angora I have is nice and floppy and hello, yum.




I have to admit, I think this hat is just different and funky enough that it'd be great fun to make!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Sandman said...

Gorgeous beret! Funny thing-- berets, like many hats, only look good on some people. But the color of that beret in the picture is lovely.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home