01 February 2006

Wednesdays are for Wish Lists



And today's theme? HATS! I like hats a little tiny bit. First off, I would love two skeins of debbie bliss baby cashmerino, in two different colors (for two hat sets), both in Shining Star by Kate Gilbert. Grumperina did two versions, and I want to try both! Yes! And the baby mittens! What do you mean there's no babies to knit for? Who cares! Heh. I don't want orange though, mmkay.




And! I want the Rowan Cashsoft DK yarn I need for the Odessa hat! What's terribly funny is that I left Grumperina a note on her blog yesterday about my lusting for the hat, and she emailed me back saying it would be out "soon" and well, there you go. It's a gorgeous design and it'd be so pretty with any one of my jackets.



I am madly feeling the love for this felted hat. Doesn't that look lovely and retro? I can imagine it in Cascade 200, with the edging in brown and the main color in a lovely blue-green.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Can't wait to see yours!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Iselea said...

Ohh, I started an Odessa KAL over at my blog :),

http://isela.typepad.com

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home