06 February 2006

Sundays are for Catchen

I have two persistently helpful quality inspectors, as you can see. They're Matisse, who is the flooftastic white and brown ragdoll cat, and Picasso, a tabby manx. Matisse's job is to drool and snuggle everything while I knit it, and Picasso's job is to fur things and try to run away with them. I finished the scarf Saturday whilst watching Lord of the Rings, what a great movie! The scarf is now winging its way to my grandmother, whose birthday is tomorrow.
Of course, I started a new project today! I'm doing the fingerless mitts from Wendy Knits. It's in Noro Kureyon in color #51. I kind of wish I'd gotten one more skein to make a hat with, but hey, fodder for another wish day, mm? So far I've gotten one all done, and it's come out in charcoal, black and a lot of red. The second one I was way too tired to knit up, so I'll have to do that tomorrow. I promise, pictures of that tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home