12 February 2006

Sundays are for Catchen and Cold(s)

This would be what I woke up to. Lovely bright and definitely snowtastic!
Would you believe I live in the middle of downtown in a major city? It just happens that my apartment's window looks out at a small grove of trees, so I get the TREE VIEW without the hassle of living out in the country. Go me. I love trees. Snowy trees are pretty! But I hate walking on ice. Doesn't matter, I didn't go anywhere today. Small matter of being sick with an achoo cold. O yay! Except not.
The catchen enjoyed the snow very much, particiularly Matisse and Kahlo.

Picasso, on the other hand? Was more interested in the legwarmer, thank you. I'm still working on the first legwarmer. Either I am a slackass, extremely slow, or maybe just maybe the time estimates were totally way off. At least I'm spot on for gauge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home