13 February 2006

Fingerless Gloves

Here we are! Only a week overdue, I present to you, the gloves!They're a bit shapeless after having been put through a week's hard usage, but I love them, they're super warm, and I finally have the right balance between warmth and utility. Yay!


In other non-exciting knittage news, I continue to be quite kerchooey and am too sick to go all "Wow! I didn't know I was sick until you mentioned it! Thanks for telling me!" at all the numbskulls who look at me and say wow you really are sick. Thanks for that memo. I would stay home but 1) I watched nearly all my Netflixes and have only one episode of Buffy left on the last disc and 2) perhaps more importantly, if I don't show up to work, I don't get paid.

Still knitting on the first legwarmer. O well. At least I love the fabric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home